We love these Crab and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms for an easy appetizer.
- 30 Mushrooms cleaned with stems removed
For the filling
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Blue Cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 120 g can crab meat drained
- 1 tsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra shredded white cheddar cheese for topping
- Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley to garnish - optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Place the mushrooms cavity side up in an oven proof dish.
- In a large bowl combine all the filling ingredients.
- Using a teaspoon, generously fill each mushroom cap with the crab and cheese mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a little extra grated cheese.
- Bake the mushrooms uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Let the Mushrooms sit 10 minutes before serving.