We love these Crab and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms for an easy appetizer.
- 30 Mushrooms, cleaned with stems removed
For the filling
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Original Blue Cheese dressing
- 1/4 c. Shredded Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 120 g. can Crab Meat, drained
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Extra Cheddar Cheese, for topping
- Litehouse® Freze Dried Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Place the mushrooms cavity side up in an oven proof dish.
- In a large bowl combine all the filling ingredients.
- Using a teaspoon, generously fill each mushroom cap with the crab and cheese mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a little extra grated cheese.
- Bake the mushrooms uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Let the Mushrooms sit 10 minutes before serving.