This classic Cobb Salad is made even more delicious with the addition of Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch! With grilled chicken, crispy bacon, cherry tomatoes, ripe avocado, hard-boiled eggs, blue cheese and a bed of fresh lettuce, it’s the perfect lunch or dinner for the whole family.
- 1 bag Fresh Express® Sweet Butter Lettuce
- 3-4 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 lb. Grilled Chicken
- 1 c. NatureSweet® Cherubs® Salad Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Ripe Avocado, sliced
- 1/4 lb. Bacon
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Use a slotted spoon to place 3-4 eggs in water. Boil for 10 minutes, then transfer to an ice bath to stop cooking process. Peel eggs and slice.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet to medium. Dice bacon and add to pan. Sauté until bacon is crispy and fat is rendered – about 7 minutes. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
- To assemble salad, start with a bed of greens. Top with hard-boiled eggs, grilled chicken, tomatoes, avocado, bacon, blue cheese and toss in ranch.