This Classic Charcuterie Board is a beautiful and tasty appetizer. Perfect for a small group of people, this charcuterie board is a fun, versatile, and delicious dish, sure to please any guest!
Photography by Lexi Harrison | Crowded Kitchen.
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
- Other Cheeses
- Olive Bowl
- Green Olives
- Black Olives
- Feta Crumbles
- Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- Crackers (2-3 kinds)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Blood Oranges
- Purple Cauliflower
- Dried Cranberries
- Praline Pecans
- Slice the cheeses into a variety of shapes – cubes, slices, crumbles, etc.
- Make the olive bowl. Combine the black olives, green olives, and feta crumbles. Sprinkle with Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives and Thyme.
- Slice the salami and peperoni logs into rounds.
- Chop the fruits and vegetables into bite-sized pieces. For a beautiful spread, try to choose a different shape for each fruit or vegetable.
- Assemble the board. Start by spreading the cheeses, meats, and olive bowl across the board. Then add the crackers near a cheese. Next, place the chopped fruits and vegetables around the board. Fill in any gaps with dried cranberries and praline pecans, or other dried fruits and nuts of choice.