This cinnamon roll breakfast burger is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. A juicy burger patty is placed in between a decadent cinnamon roll and loaded with toppings. This is the perfect unexpected brunch treat for all of your guests!
- 1 pkg. Cinnamon Rolls, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices Bacon
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Cook cinnamon rolls according to package directions. Set aside to cool, then carefully slice in half.
- Form beef into 1/4lb. patties and grill until desired doneness. Top each burger with a slice of cheddar cheese.
- To create the egg patty, grease a pan and circle cookie cutter. Pour the scrambled egg into the circle and cook until scrambled.
- To assemble the burger, spread the bottom of the bun with ranch, then top with egg patty, burger, bacon and other bun