The cream cheese and caramel layer of these delicious bars make them so unique. Give them a try for your next holiday get-together!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 8 oz. package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 ½ oz. package milk chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz. tub Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- Or any of the following:
- Litehouse® Low Fat Caramel Dip
- Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel Dip
- Litehouse® Chocolate Caramel Dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and oatmeal.
- Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Beat egg with milk; add to crumb mixture, stirring until well mixed.
- Save 3/4 cup of mixture. Press remainder into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add Litehouse® caramel dip and mix well. Spread on top of crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely; cut into bars and serve.