Pairing spicy chili peppers with a cool and creamy slaw make these chipotle barbeque burgers sliders the perfect party dish.
- 1/2 c. Dry Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Chipotle Chiles canned in Adobo Sauce
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 2 c. Shredded Cabbage
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Cilantro
- 6 Pretzel Slider Buns
- Combine the breadcrumbs, barbecue sauce, chipotle chiles, garlic, ground beef and egg in a medium bowl and mix gently to combine. Divide the mixture into 6 equal parts and form patties.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to cook the burgers until they are no longer pink in the center.
- While the burgers cook, combine the cabbage, dressing, jalapeno, cilantro and onion. Toss to form the slaw.
- When the burgers finish, put each on a slider roll and top with the slaw. Serve immediately.