Don't stress over the holidays - win at the game of entertaining with this easy and delicious dip!
- 1 15oz. Can Black Beans, rinsed
- 1/3 c. + ¼ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dip
- 2 Chipoltes in Adobo
- 2 medium Avocados, mashed
- ¼ c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 c. Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- ¼ c. Black Olives, sliced
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
- Combine black beans, chipotles, 1/3 cup Homesytle Ranch Dip in a food processor and blend until smooth. Spread in the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Carefully spread the mashed avocado on top of the bean mixture and then top with a layer of the remaining dip.
- Place the layers of shredded lettuce, then cheese, then tomato and olives on top of the dip layers and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving with tortilla chips.