These chilaquiles are a unique take on a Mexican brunch dish. With spicy salsa verde, Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch, and loads of fresh toppings, these tasty chips are the perfect morning delight!
- 1 15 oz. Jar Salsa Verde
- 4 c. Thick and Sturdy Tortilla Chips
- 3 Fried Eggs
- 1 Avocado, sliced thinly
- 5 Radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch, for topping
- 1/2 c. Queso Fresco
- Fresh Cilantro and Limes for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat salsa verde until simmering. Add in tortilla chips and toss to coat, cooking until they soak up the salsa verde but still have a crisp.
- Serve topped with fried eggs, avocado, radishes, jalapeno, ranch, queso fresco and cilantro.