This vegetarian salad is packed with protein and flavor!
- 1 15oz. can Chickpeas, rinsed, drained and dried in a clean towel
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- Pinch each Black Pepper, Ground Coriander + Cardamom
- 5 oz. Spring Mix Lettuce
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Fresh Parsley
- Handful of Pita Chips, slightly crushed
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Purely Balanced Tzatziki Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400°F and position a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Add washed and dried chickpeas to a mixing bowl. Add olive oil and all seasonings and toss to combine. Sample a chickpea and adjust seasonings as needed. Arrange chickpeas in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- In the meantime, prepare all salad ingredients (not including the dressing or pita chips) and add to a bowl.
- Divide the salad between serving 2 dishes and top with pita chips and salad dressing.