Your favorite middle-eastern flavors in the form of a delicious well rounded New Year's approved dinner!
- 2 lb. organic boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp. Organic Ground Cumin
- 2 tbsp. Organic Ground Coriander
- 8 Organic Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 6 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. Organic Cayenne
- 2 tsp. Organic Turmeric
- 1 tsp. Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Allspice
- 2 large Organic Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Organic English Cucumber
- ½ medium Organic Red Onion
- 1 Organic Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Organic Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ c. Organic Fresh Herbs (parsley, mint, cilantro)
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Organic Lemon Herb Dressing
- Organic Naan bread or Organic Rice, to serve
- Place all ingredients except chicken in a bowl and mix, or pulse in a food processor to make a paste. Rub chicken on all sides with the marinade and let sit for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Cook chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Alternatively, cook chicken in the broiler.
- Prepare the salad by chopping the cucumber, onion, red and yellow pepper and herbs into a very small fine dice. Add in the diced tomatoes and the dressing. Toss to combine.
- Serve the salad alongside of the chicken and naan bread or rice if desired.