- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Organic Caesar dressing or Litehouse Caesar Dressing & Dip
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed croutons
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pepper
- Chop the spinach.
- Place croutons in a plastic baggy and crush with a food mallet or the back of a large spoon. Repeat process until you have 1 cup crushed croutons.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Use a small scoop to create 1 inch meatballs.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.