Zucchini Noodles aka “zoodles,” is a fun way to prepare zucchini. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini noodle recipe is a fun way to eat zoodles!
- 5 medium Zucchini
- 1 small Onion
- ½ tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6-8 pieces Turkey Bacon
- 2 c. Diced Rotisserie Chicken or Grilled Chicken Breast
- 2 oz. Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ c. Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- ½ c. Litehouse® Ranch Dip
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize all of the zucchini and let sit on paper towels for about 20 minutes. Pat dry to get rid of the excess moisture.
- Cook turkey bacon and transfer to a paper towel.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the cream cheese, chicken broth and ranch dip to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add in the chicken.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan. Sauté the zucchini noodles for a quick two minutes. Top the zucchini noodles with the ranch and chicken mixture and top with turkey bacon.