Nothing says homecooked comfort food quite like a delicious pasta bake. For this recipe, we added chicken, bacon and ranch for a tasty flavor combination.
- 1 box Rotini noodles, cooked
- 4 strips Bacon
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast, skinless
- 1 cup Fiesta Blend Cheese
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch
- Cook bacon until crispy. Chop into small pieces.
- In the remaining bacon grease, cook chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked. Shred chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add cooked pasta, shredded chicken, bacon pieces, sliced green onions and ½ cup Homestyle Ranch to large bowl. Toss ingredients until well mixed.
- Add mixture to baking dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To serve, top with additional Homestyle Ranch.