Do you have some spare ingredients laying around the house that don't seem to go together? Try this creation, or tweak it to use what you have!
- 4 Mini Bagels
- ¾ c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- ¼ c. Bacon Bits
- ¼ c. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the bagels in half and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Divide ¼ cup of cheese evenly amongst the 8 bagel halves.
- Combine the chicken, remaining cheese, tomatoes, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives and bacon bits in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Divide the mixture evenly among the bagel halves.
- Bake the bagels for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Remove the bagels from the oven and drizzle with the ranch dressing.