Transform your Taco Tuesday from ordinary into extraordinary with these Chicken Avocado Cilantro Burrito Bowls! Enjoy each bite of juicy chicken layered with rice and salsas that will be sure to delight everyone in your family.
- 12 oz. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Avocados
- 1 15 oz. can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can Yellow Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium Tomato
- 2 tbsp. Red Onion, minced
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, minced, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Guacamole Herb Blend
- 2 c. Cooked White Rice
- Litehouse® Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Use 1 tablespoon of Litehouse® Guacamole Herb Blend to season both sides of the chicken breasts and salt generously. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cover with foil and allow to rest before dicing to serve.
- Meanwhile, combine the black beans and corn in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Dice the tomato and place it in a medium bowl. Remove the seeds from the jalapenos, dice and add it to the tomatoes. Stir in the red onion, 1 tablespoon cilantro and juice from the lime and toss to combine.
- Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocado in a small bowl. Add in remaining Guacamole Herb Blend and season with salt. Lightly mash, keeping some chunks.
- Prepare the bowls by layering ½ cup of cooked rice along with 3 ounces of diced chicken meat. Top with black bean salsa, pico de gallo and guacamole. Drizzle with Litehouse° Avocado Ranch and a sprinkle of cilantro and serve immediately.