These rich and creamy cheddar ranch grits are the perfect filling meal for any brunch lover. Packed with Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch and cheddar cheese and topped with poached eggs and bacon bits, these grits are bound to keep you wanting more with each bite!
- 5 c. Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups Quick-Cooking Grits
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- 1 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Chives
- For serving:
- 2 Poached Eggs
- Bacon Bits
- Bring milk & salt to boil in a large pot. While whisking, slowly add in the grits and continue to whisk for 90 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in butter, ranch, cheese, and chives and stir well until smooth.
- Poach eggs by filling a pot with water and 2 tbsp vinegar. Bring to a boil and create a vortex by swirling the spoon vigorously through the water. Crack eggs into the vortex and let cook for 3 minutes.