Cedar planked salmon is a favorite in restaurants, but you can make this delicious recipe at home! We added a tasty herb mixture of dill, garlic and red onion for a burst of flavor.
- 2 x 4oz Salmon Fillets
- 2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Dill
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Red Onion
- 1 Wildwood Grilling Cedar Grilling Plank
- Soak Cedar grilling plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine freeze dried herbs.
- Place salmon on the Cedar grilling plank. Add herbs to salmon.
- Add plank with salmon to a preheated grill (400 degrees Fahrenheit) and cook until desired doneness.
- Enjoy and serve with your favorite sides!