Quick and easy, this lower calorie, carb friendly recipe brings the best in healthy eating. Fried rice can have many flavors and compositions and this recipe will deliver on texture. Try this for lunch, as it won’t leave you sluggish or hungry!
- 2 tsp Oil, such as sesame, canola or vegetable
- 1 small Onion, finely diced
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely diced
- ½ tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 3 c. Riced Cauliflower
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing & Marinade
- Sliced Green Onions and Sesame Seeds to Garnish
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the onions, celery and garlic until just softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cook until it’s heated through and starts to brown on the edges.
- Stir in the Sesame Ginger dressing and heat through.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately