Enjoy the cold weather by staying in...and eating bread pudding!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Litehouse old fashioned caramel dip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat the skillet with cooking spray.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and place them into the skillet. Add the raisins to the bread and toss to combine.
- Whisk the eggs together with the sugar, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and milk. Pour over the bread then press down with your hands to ensure all the bread will soak up the egg mixture.
- Warm the caramel until it's pourable then drizzle evenly over top. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly before slicing.