Delicious caramel and peach dessert for those hot summer nights!
- 4 Peaches, diced
- 1/2 c. Litehouse Low Fat Caramel
- 1 500g tub Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Mint Sprigs and Blueberries, to garnish, optional
- Peel and dice the peaches In four small glasses, place a layer of diced peaches. Top with a thin layer of Litehouse caramel. Spoon a thick layer of greek yogurt over top of the peaches and caramel. Repeat two more times ending with yogurt.
- Add a mint sprig as garnish. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.