Finish your weeknight dinner with a batch of these Caramel Crunch Apple Nachos – they’re a fun and fast way to enjoy the flavors of fall while keeping fit.
- 4 large Apples (about 2 pounds)
- 8 oz. Litehouse® Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1 c. Granola
- ¼ c. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cut apples crosswise into ¼” slices. Remove seeds and core from center with paring knife.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat caramel until warmed and easier to drizzle, about 30 - 45 seconds from room temperature.
- Layer half of apples on a plate and drizzle with 4 oz. of caramel dip. Sprinkle on ½ cup granola and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Layer remaining apple slices on top of caramel-granola-chocolate mixture and then add on remaining toppings.