Part cheesecake, part caramel apple, this decadent treat will make any house a happy home!
- 1 1/2 c. Graham Crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/3 c. Butter, melted
- For the filling
- 2 8oz. blocks of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 1 tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- For the apple layer
- 1 Apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Flour
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- For the topping
- 1 c. Chopped Pecans, Walnuts or Peanuts
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, warmed
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a 7-inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the graham crumbs, sugar and butter until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the cream cheese, sugar, caramel and flour until light and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Thinly slice the apples and toss them together with the flour and brown sugar.
- Pour 2/3 of the filling over the baked crumbs and layer the sliced apples over top. Top with the remaining cheesecake filling and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecake and refrigerate until completely chilled. Overnight is best.
- Press the pecans over the top edge and around the side of the cheesecake, leaving a circle on top for the caramel. Warm the caramel dip until pourable. Pour the caramel on the top.
- Slice the cheesecake and serve.