These Caramel Apple Breakfast Bars are fast, delicious, and full of fall flavors! Keep your kid's lunches exciting this fall with this delicious snack!
1 large ripe banana mashed
⅓ cup brown sugar
3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup milk
1½ cup oats
½ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 apple thinly sliced
1/2 cup Litehouse caramel
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the banana, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, egg and milk.
3. Add the oats, flour, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
4. Fold in the sliced apple.
5. Pour the batter in to the prepared pan
6. Evenly pour the caramel over the batter. Lightly run a knife through the caramel to swirl.
7. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes before lifting the bars out.
8. Slice and serve.