Fresh fish jazz's up these tostadas that are full of Fresh California Flavors and zest Jalapeno Ranch.
- 2-3 White Fish Fillets
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Cilantro
- Olive oil
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1 c. Shredded Cabbage
- 1/4 c. Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 c. Black Beans
- Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing, for serving
- Place the fish fillets in one half of a large baking sheet and the corn tortillas on the other half.
- Rub the fish with a touch of olive oil then sprinkle with the cilantro, chili powder, and a pinch of salt. Layer the sliced lime on top of each fillet.
- Bake under your ovens broiler, I placed my baking sheet on the middle rack under a high set broil. Cook 10 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- Chunk up the fish fillets and place them on top of the toasted corn tortillas. Pile each tortilla high with the fresh cabbage, tomato, red onion, black beans, and avocado. Drizzle each with desired amount of Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. Eat immediately.