Slice your potatoes into fans and serve your guests something fun and unique!
- Russet Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Caesar Dressing
- Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Scrub and dry the russet potatoes.
- Starting at one side of the potato, make thin cuts half way through. Use a toothpick to secure the potato if a slice or two went too far. Place the potatoes in an oven safe dish and liberally sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Brush each potato with Caesar dressing and bake for an hour. Baste with additional Caesar dressing half way through cook time.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and parsley just before serving.