Let your slow cooker do all the work and enjoy a Summer picnic with the family!
- 1 kg. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Caesar Dressing
- 1 Celery Stalk, thinly sliced
- Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Croissants
- Add the chicken breasts to your slow cooker and place on low for 4 hours. Once cooking is complete, let cool slightly and pull apart using two forks. Refrigerate until completely cold.
- Toss two cups of the shredded chicken with the celery and dressing. Top each croissant with lettuce and the Caesar chicken mixture. Add some parmesan cheese if desired and serve. Reserve the remaining shredded chicken for another use.