Tender chicken is smothered in a creamy, peppy sauce in a crispy wonton shell. Enjoy all the flavors of Buffalo Wings without the messy fingers!
- 1 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Cooking Spray
- 48 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Line each muffin cup with two wonton wrappers. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place a medium pot on the stove on medium low heat. Add Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing & Dip, cream cheese and hot sauce and stir together until cream cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cooked chicken and green onions.
- Fill wonton cups with chicken mixture. Top with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with more green onions and Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing & Dip, if desired.