Turn your buffalo chicken game up a notch with spicy Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders, perfect for game day or any day!
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup spicy buffalo wing sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slider-size soft rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss together the rotisserie chicken, spicy buffalo wing sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- On a baking sheet, lay out the rolls and divide the mixture evenly between rolls. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the sliders from the oven and top with crumbled bacon and drizzle with ranch dressing before serving immediately.