- 1 can 8 count refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup Litehouse Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing (for dipping)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the chicken, buffalo sauce and bleu cheese in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
3. Open the can of biscuits and lay them flat on a baking sheet. Press the biscuits out so that they nearly double in size. Divide the chicken evenly amongst the biscuits.
4. Fold the biscuits in half and use a fork to seal the halves together. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
5. Serve the buffalo chicken pockets with a side of Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing, carrots and celery.