You won't believe how easy this "dump and blend" hummus is! Bursting with tangy Buffalo and cool creamy Blue Cheese flavor, this recipe is perfect for lunches, after school snacks, and football fare.
- 2 cans garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c. Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1/4 c. Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic or Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
- A pinch salt and pepper
- Veggies and pita for serving
- Add the beans, oil, wing sauce, garlic cloves, cumin, salt and pepper into a food processor or professional grade blender.
- Blend for 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in the blue cheese dressing.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and sliced pita bread.