This buffalo and blue cheese braid and chicken bacon ranch braid are perfect for weeknight dinners or entertaining!
2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed and risen according to package
6 cups cooked and shredded chicken
6 pieces cooked bacon
1 cup diced green pepper
1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
1/2 Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 - 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
1. Let the bread dough thaw and rise according to package directions.
2. On two separate non-stick baking sheets, spread one bread dough out on each in a rectangle shape.
3. For the Chicken Bacon Ranch: Mix the chicken with 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch. Place down the center of the rectangle. Top with bacon and green pepper.
4. For the Buffalo Blue Cheese: Mix the chicken with buffalo sauce. Place down the center of the bread dough. Top with the sliced red onions and Litehouse Blue Cheese.
5. To braid the bread: Cut the same number of 1 inch strips down each side of the bread dough. Pull each side and first strip of the bread dough up and over as pictured. Alternate pulling the strips of bread dough to opposite corners to create a braid as pictured.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.