A delicious dinner recipe to serve to your family. Seasoned chicken breasts are cooked to perfection and then covered in a flavorful Bruschetta topping made with tomatoes, garlic and basil. This easy meal will make you a weeknight dinner hero and is ready in only 40 minutes.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tsp Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tbsp Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, ½ tsp salt and Balsamic vinegar. Set aside for the flavors to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, Italian seasoning, ½ tsp salt and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Melt butter and 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and sear 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- To serve, add chicken to a platter and top with Bruschetta. Enjoy!