Chicken thighs offer a juicy alternative to chicken breasts and braising them in a Dutch oven will lock in all of the flavor and juices.
- 5 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 8 bone-in, skin-on Chicken Thighs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Lemons
- 1 small head Garlic
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Oregano
- 1 c. Dry White Wine
- 1 Tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 3 bunches Broccolini
- 4 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Heat a large Dutch oven or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook, turning once, until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add in 1 of the lemons, sliced, half of the head of garlic, sliced, red chili flakes and oregano and stir 1 minute. Add in the wine and stir to scrape down the browned bits. Return the chicken to the pan. Partially cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer until the chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Add in the parsley and juice from the second lemon. While the chicken is cooking prepare the broccolini. Arrange the broccolini in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and remaining garlic, sliced. Season with salt and pepper and roast until the tips of the florets are browned and crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the chicken among 4 plates and serve with lemon slices and pan juices. Serve the broccolini topped with the feta cheese.