The holidays are a time to come together with family and friends over delicious food. But entertaining doesn’t have to be time-consuming. Take the stress out of hosting with this centerpiece-worthy 10-minute cheese ball made with Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut.
- 4 ounces Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 scallions, minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1½ tsp lemon zest (from half a lemon)
- ¼ cup toasted walnut halves, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, scallions, salt and lemon zest in a mixing bowl until fully combined.
- Spread the chopped walnuts and cranberries out on a large plate.
- Use clean hands to form the cheese mixture into a ball. Transfer the ball to the plate with the walnuts and cranberries and roll to coat the cheese fully. Serve with crackers.