Cranberry Blue Cheese Bites are an easy appetizer, perfect for the holidays! These tiny bites feature blue cheese and cream cheese and are topped off with cranberries and walnuts.
- 1 package (12 count) Phyllo Pastry Shells
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 c. Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 6 Whole Walnuts, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese. Divide mixture between 12 pastry cups on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese looks slightly melted.
- Top each pastry with a small amount of the cranberry sauce and a walnut half. Serve warm.