A creamy Caesar salad and a BLT come together in this tasty pasta salad!
- 2 c. Dry Pasta, about 4 cups cooked
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 c. Halved Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Diced Cooked Bacon
- 1-2 c. Sliced Romaine Lettuce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan and Croutons, as a garnish
- Cook the pasta according to al dente instructions. Cool completely.
- Combine the pasta, dressing, tomatoes, bacon, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add the lettuce. Top with grated parmesan and croutons.