It’s finally grilling season and we’re celebrating with this mouthwatering BLT Blue Cheese Burger! It’s easy to make for a quick weeknight dinner or for a special occasion (hint, hint: Father’s Day!).
- 6 slices of bacon
- 4 beef burger patties
- Salt & pepper
- 4 brioche buns, brushed with oil
- 1 tomato, sliced into rounds
- Fresh lettuce
- 1 container Litehouse® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Lay bacon slices on a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes, until crispy.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. Season burgers with salt and pepper. Using your finger, make an indentation in the middle of each burger. This helps the patty stay flat and cook more evenly! For a medium-rare burger, grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Brush buns with oil and grill for 1-2 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Assemble burger with lettuce, patty, bacon, tomato, blue cheese and other bun.