All the delicious fixings of a BLT in a bite- sized bread bowl. These BLT ranch bread bowls make dinner time fun!
- 1 loaf Frozen Bread Dough, thawed and risen
- 3 c. Lettuce, chopped small
- 2 c. Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- ½ c. Diced Bacon
- ½ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Thaw the frozen bread dough as directed on the package. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the dough into 24 pieces, roll into balls, and place one in each space. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, chop the lettuce, cherry tomatoes and bacon and sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper and set aside.
- Once the bread is baked, let cool. Cut the centers out of each roll to make a mini bowl. Fill each bread bowl with the bacon, lettuce and tomato mixture and top with ranch dressing.