This delicious tart is a great way to utilize those fresh summer berries.
- 1 ¾ cups ginger cookie crumbs
- 10 table spoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Mint
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup Litehouse Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ½ tsp of lemon juice (optional)
- Mix together cookie crumbs, mint, and melted butter.
- Press the crust evenly into a 9-inch tart pan. Bake the crust at 350°F for 10-12 minutes, or until it’s slightly golden brown and appears set. Cool completely.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add heavy cream and Litehouse Raspberry Vinaigrette. Whisk together on medium-high speed until soft and fluffy. Add lemon juice as needed.
- Top with fresh berries.