Give your pizza an upgrade with the delicious flavors of barbecue, chicken and Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing for the perfect Friday night family meal!
- 1 precooked pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing
- Fresh cilantro for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. If you have a pizza stone, place it in the oven while the oven is preheating. (not required)
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet and spread the barbecue sauce on the crust. Top the crust with the chicken breast, mozzarella and red onion. Carefully slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or just onto the rack in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and place on a large wooden cutting board or surface that you can cut and serve. Drizzle with Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing and sprinkle with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.