The perfect food for winter. These Basil and Ricotta Lasagna Rollups are filled with cheesy, pasta, comfort food goodness!
- 9 Lasagna Noodles
- 500g. tub Ricotta
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- 1 c. Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 c. Alfredo Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese and Basil, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a few tablespoons of alfredo sauce in the bottom of an oven proof baking dish.
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Meanwhile combine the ricotta, basil, chicken and salt in a bowl.
- Lay the lasagna noodles out and divide the ricotta mixture evenly over each.
- Roll the noodles up and place them seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over top and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add additional basil over top for a nice pop of color.