Enjoy a simple side dish of Balsamic Marinated Tomato and Onion Salad. This salad takes less than 10 minutes to assemble and chills for a few hours in the fridge. This easy side dish is the perfect summertime go-to dish for all your entertaining needs!
- 8 Tomatoes on the Vine, quartered
- 1/4 c. Red Onion
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Oregano, minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil, chiffonade
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Wash, pat dry, and cut the tomatoes into eight slices per tomato. Place the tomatoes in a large container. Then, finely slice the red onion using a mandolin slicer.
- Next, add the thinly sliced red onions to the container. Pour the Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade over the tomatoes and onions. Mix well and place a lid on the container.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Right before serving, add the fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper. Mix once more, and serve immediately.