These incredibly easy chicken bites will surely be your family’s new favorite way to eat chicken! Tender chicken is drenched in ranch then coated and baked in a crispy pretzel coating. Serve with plenty of extra ranch for dipping!
- 2 lbs. Chicken Tenders, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c. Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 bag Crushed Pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper then toss into a bowl with the ranch dressing. Place the crushed pretzels into a separate bowl.
- Remove the ranch drenched chicken pieces from the bowl and roll in the crushed pretzels to coat. Place each piece of coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes gently flipping halfway through. Serve with extra ranch and ketchup for dipping.