If you're not making these bacon wrapped potatoes for your holiday table, you should be!
- 1 lb. Small Red Potatoes
- 2 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb. Bacon
- Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing (for serving)
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F.
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut larger potatoes into small, bite-sized pieces but keep them all roughly the same size. Put the potatoes in a medium pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Season the water with 2 teaspoons of salt. Once the water begins to boil, cook the potatoes until just fork tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a large bowl. Add the rosemary, olive oil, remaining salt, and a few grinds of pepper, and toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Cut the strips of bacon into thirds. Wrap each potato bite in a piece of bacon, securing it with a toothpick. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil spaced an inch or two apart.
- Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes, then flip each piece. Cook for another 15 to 20 minutes, until the bacon is cooked through and as crispy.
- Serve the potatoes immediately along with the chunky blue cheese dressing.