Bacon and Ranch Jalapeno Poppers will be a hit at your next party!
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices of thin cut bacon
- 6 Jalapeno peppers
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the jalapenos in half and remove the membranes and seeds.
- Combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing salt and pepper, reserving any leftovers for another batch.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Slice the bacon in half then wrap it around each jalapeno. Securing with a toothpick if needed.
- Place the jalapenos on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through.
- Serve warm.