Recharge your life with this fresh salad!
- 2 6-ounce chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 6 cups Fresh Express mixed greens
- 1 cup NatureSweet Cherubs tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- Litehouse Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles, for serving
- 1 cup Litehouse® Red Wine Olive Oil Vinaigrette, plus more for serving
- Place the chicken into a shallow dish and cover with 1 cup of dressing. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the salad between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with the tomatoes, red onion, avocado and red onion.
- Slice the chicken into ¾” slices and divide evenly between the bowls. Top with feta cheese and serve with additional dressing.