Recharge your life with this fresh salad!
- 2 6oz. Chicken Breasts, sliced thin
- 6 c. Fresh Express Mixed Greens
- 1 c. NatureSweet Cherubs Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ½ c. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Kalamata Olives, pitted
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles, for serving
- 1 c. Litehouse® Red Wine Olive Oil Vinaigrette, plus more for serving
- Place the chicken into a shallow dish and cover with 1 cup of dressing. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the salad between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with the tomatoes, red onion, avocado and red onion.
- Slice the chicken into ¾” slices and divide evenly between the bowls. Top with feta cheese and serve with additional dressing.