Combining sweet and spicy in one bowl, these Mango Habanero Chicken Rice Bowls are the perfect meal for busy nights.
- 12oz. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. + 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Mango Habanero Dressing
- 1 c. White Basmati Rice
- ¼ c. Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Mango, diced
- Place the chicken breasts in a large zip-closure bag and add in 1 cup of Mango Habanero dressing. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- Boil 2 cups of water, add in the rice, cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking prepare the chicken on the grill. Add the chicken breasts to the preheated grill and discard the marinade. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked to 165°F.
- Dice the chicken and place it in a bowl along with the mango and green onions. Toss with 2 tablespoons of Mango Habanero dressing. Divide the rice and chicken mixture evenly between 4 bowls and serve immediately.