This creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings without all of the mess. Serve it with a side of crackers, celery or carrot sticks.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Crackers, celery or carrot sticks for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and spread out into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until warm and bubbly.
- Stir the dip and serve immediately with crackers, celery and carrot sticks.