Everyone loves a meal made in less than 30 minutes! This creamy French onion chicken is a quick weeknight meal sure to impress!
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 small onion (sliced)
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup Litehouse® French Onion Dip
½ cup milk
1 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Italian Herbs
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper
8 oz. spaghetti
1. Boil a large pot of water for the spaghetti.
2. Slice the onion and sauté with the olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken broth.
4. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them to the skillet with the chicken broth and onions.
5. Cook covered for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti.
6. Add Litehouse® French Onion Dip, milk and Litehouse Italian Herbs to the chicken.
7. Cook for an additional 4 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
8. Serve over pasta.
9. Garnish with green onion or parsley.