This deliciously easy meal is perfect for family dinner during the week. Pairing together grilled chicken with rich and flavorful Litehouse® Caesar dressing will be sure to please everyone!
- 2 6oz. boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, grilled
- 3 c. Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 c. Diced Tomato
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Caesar Dressing
- 4 Whole Wheat Pita Breads or Mini Naan Breads
- ¼ c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips or bite-sized pieces. Place the chicken in a medium bowl.
- Add in the lettuce, tomato and Caesar dressing and toss to combine.
- Warm the pita or naan bread in the oven for 2-3 minutes. Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the breads.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese and serve.